Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile thru personalized oral care. We therefore strive to understand the needs of each individual by developing a close relationship with each client. We treat each case individually to ensure that we can provide each patient with their own individualized treatment. This ensures that each patient gets the best oral health care possible.
We have invested in the latest dental technology, and keep up with the latest equipment, techniques, and materials to ensure that your office visits are as comfortable and efficient as can be.
· Digital x-rays to reduce radiation exposure and allow us to use computer tools to help diagnose potential problems early.
· Intraoral cameras to see your teeth to better understand what is happening in your mouth
· Computers in every treatment area to speed documentation and keep all your records organized and up to date (we are “paperless”)
· Patient education computer programs that can be watched in the dental chair
At Sherwood Dental, sterilization is a top priority. We take cleanliness seriously and want to make sure you leave healthier than when you came. We make sure our office meets or exceeds Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (CCOHS) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
· Everything that goes into your mouth goes through one of two basic processes with no exceptions. Disposable instruments (suction straws, tray covers, etc.) are thrown away. Everything else goes through an elaborate process to ensure sterilization.
· In dental treatment rooms, the basics (chair covers, light switch covers, etc.) are thrown away. The tabletop, x-ray head, delivery unit, and any surfaces that were touched are sprayed or wiped with ODA-approved disinfectants.
· We use gloves, masks, eye protection, and barrier covers for each procedure.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Methods of payment accepted are cash, debit or cheque, Visa and MasterCard.
If you have to reschedule or cancel an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 business hours notice. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
At Sherwood Dental, it is vital for you to be an active participant in your oral care, and we can work together to maintain and improve your oral health. Regular examinations help us keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful. These examinations reveal tooth decay, periodontal disease, and any other problems.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care. We look forward to your visit to Sherwood Dental to show you the positive effects that quality dental care can have on your life.